Information on the processing of personal data
- pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 –
CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The Customer consents to YouDriver using the data entered for the purposes set out herein, in particular to enter them into its own database, to share them, to advertise them and for any other use necessary to achieve the purpose hereof, as specified in the notice which may be viewed on the site.
EU Reg. 679/16
* * * Driver Solutions S.r.l. unipersonale located at Piazza Falcone e Borsellino, 2, 47814 Bellaria Igea Marina (RN), in full compliance with the European Regulation on the protection of personal data, pursuant to Art. 13 of the same, is providing you with the following notice, which you should read carefully in order to give, by signing it, your informed consent to the processing of your data.
The Controller is Driver Solutions S.r.l. (VAT No. 04359850403), located at Piazza Falcone e Borsellino, No. 2, 47814 Bellaria Igea Marina (RN), in the person of its legal representative in office, hereinafter also "Company"; the Processor is the Legal Representative in office. The Controller and the Processor can be contacted at the registered office of the company indicated above, in particular, for the purposes set out in this notice at the following certified e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The data will be processed by the company's internal staff, such as employees, sales agents and possibly also by external personnel, such as, by way of example, collaborators, sales office, payroll office, IT technician, company management contact person, suppliers, workers, if qualified to process the data by means of a specific deed of appointment. The contact details of the controller are: Driver Solutions S.r.l. (VAT No. 04359850403), Piazza Falcone e Borsellino, No. 2, 47814 Bellaria Igea Marina, certified email address: email@example.com.
2. Data collected - type
In relation to the existing relationship, Driver Solutions S.r.l. intends to collect primarily your company data, personal "identifying" data such as, by way of example: general personal details, addresses, tax ID or VAT number, pictures, whether they depict the condition of company premises or pictures of people, videos or film clips of people and/or the company. Driver Solutions S.r.l. also intends to collect personal data such as data relating to your bank (current account No., credit card No., etc.) necessary to make and receive payments for services purchased by the data subject or to issue any refunds. The data are collected through express consent.
3. Purpose of processing.
Processing of the personal data provided is aimed at:
• Execution of the contract
• For advertising purposes, (brochures, posters, website)
• Fulfilment of obligations provided for by law and connected to the contractual relationship
• For strictly commercial, accounting and statistical purposes
• For contract management, e.g. relations with transport services, agents, representatives, principals, customers and/or contractors
- For external professional collaborations in order to ensure the successful implementation of the contract, for fulfilling legal obligations
- To guarantee the protection of rights and duties arising from the contract
- To enable internal statistical analysis
- For marketing activities by sending advertising, promotional and informative material related to the products and services covered by this contract or also related to products or services similar to those covered by the existing business relationship.
The above list is illustrative and not exhaustive, and it is the will of the data subject to authorise and consent to use not expressly provided for, on condition that it is carried out in compliance with current legislation on data protection.
4. Legal basis for processing.
The processing of data is authorised and permitted by virtue of explicit consent, expressed at the end of this notice, or by virtue of a specific contract between the parties. Failure to provide the required data wholly or partially or supplying inaccurate data may not allow for successful, correct or due execution of this contract.
5. Recipients of processing - scope of disclosure and dissemination of data
In relation to the purposes indicated above (point 3), the data may be disclosed to the following subjects:
- Companies, customers or service contractors, external subjects who carry out services connected or instrumental to that of Driver Solutions S.r.l. contacted by the same for performing its services
- Banks for handling collections and payments
- Financial administrations or public institutions in compliance with regulatory obligations
- Companies, law firms, commercial firms, payroll offices, employment consultants, professionals and consultants (marketing, commerce, advertising, web agencies, etc.), factoring companies, credit collection companies, credit insurance companies
- Agents, representatives, business finders.
Currently, data are processed not only by the Controller and processor, but also by employees at the company; by external collaborators duly appointed; sales agents; IT technicians; service providers (for example, company management, accountancy firm, law firm, labour consultant firm, collection agencies, transport service).
6. Processing methods - principles applicable to personal data processing
The personal data will be processed on paper, on computer and via telecommunications means and entered in the relevant databases accessible by the persons in charge of data processing, third parties providing specific processing, administrative or instrumental services in any case necessary to achieve the above purposes (point 3). All processing operations are carried out in such a way as to guarantee the integrity, confidentiality and availability of the personal data collected. The data are processed in compliance with the principles established by the European regulation in Art. 5, therefore:
- they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent way towards the data subject, ("lawfulness, fairness and transparency")
- they are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and subsequently processed in a way that is not incompatible with such purposes
- the data collected are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with respect to the purposes for which they are processed ("data minimisation")
- the data collected are accurate and, if necessary, updated, taking all reasonable steps to immediately erase or rectify data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed, ("accuracy")
- data are stored in a form that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed, ("storage restriction")
- data are processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection, through appropriate technical and organisational measures, against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, ("integrity and confidentiality")
7. Storage period of data
The data provided will be stored for the entire term of the contractual relationship and/or until achievement of the purpose for which they were supplied and collected.
8. Other rights and guarantees in compliance with the Regulation
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. The data subject has the following rights:
• Art. 15 - right of access - the data subject has the right to obtain confirmation from the controller as to whether or not his personal data are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data and information concerning processing.
• Art. 16 - right of rectification - the data subject has the right to get the controller to rectify inaccurate personal data without undue delay. Considering the purposes of processing, (point 3), the data subject has the right to obtain the completion of incomplete data, even by providing a supplementary statement.
• Art. 17 - right to erasure - right to be forgotten - the data subject has the right to obtain from the Controller the erasure of personal data without undue delay and the Controller has the obligation to erase the personal data of the data subject who requests it.
• Art. 18 - right to restriction of processing - the data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the restriction of processing itself when one of the following cases applies:
a) the data subject challenges the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to erasure of the personal data and requests instead that its use be limited;
c) although the controller no longer needs the data for the purposes of processing, the personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
d) the data subject objects to processing in accordance with Art. 21, paragraph 1, pending verification as to whether the legitimate reasons of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
• Art. 20 - right to data portability - the data subject has the right to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data provided to a controller and has the right to send such data to another controller without hindrance from the Controller to whom it was originally provided. As regards exercising his rights regarding data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, the data subject has the right to obtain direct transmission of personal data from one controller to another, if technically feasible.
• Art. 21 - right to object - the data subject has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his or her particular situation, to the processing of his or her personal data pursuant to Art. 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f), including profiling on the basis of these provisions.
• Art. 22 - right not to be subject to automated decision-making processing, including profiling - the data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him/her or significantly affects his/her person in a similar way. * * *