YouDriver Market - FAQ
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions
From YouDriver - Market, in the drop-down menu, select the type of vehicle you are interested in, the type of item, a keyword to be searched and the region. After clicking on "Search" you will find all the items that meet your search criteria. If you don't find enough items, we suggest you enter more generic keywords or select "All categories" in the item type.
It depends on what you are looking for. For example, an accessory for your car can be found by entering the make or model of your car. On the other hand, if you are looking for a specific item, then it is better to enter the name of that accessory directly (e.g. headlights + make of car).
These are ads that are placed directly by professionals who are duly registered on the portal. They scroll continuously, but if you want to speed up your search, click on the arrow in the green square on the left or right of the page.
You can answer an ad as soon as you log in to the portal. Once you are in, you can contact the seller, make a purchase proposal, find out the number, or simply ask a question about the item.
Of course! YouDriver is very happy with your decision to share. You can do it directly on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and WhatsApp.
Login to the portal and go to YouDriver - Market. Click at the top right in the green rectangle "Place an ad". During the procedure we advise you to correctly select the type of vehicle and item you wish to sell and to write the ad as precisely, clearly and in detail as possible, filling in every field accurately. Remember that clear photos show the quality of the product at best.
Of course! Click on "Setting" or "Dashboard" (in the case of a Professional) at the top right, go to the "My Ads" section and finally click on the "edit ad" pencil next to the ad you want to edit.
You can change various parameters of your ad, including the category.
We advise you to take some photos of the item you want to put up for sale. You can take them with your mobile phone, or with a reflex camera. This will greatly increase your chances of a successful sale.
No, it is not required. The choice of how you want to be contacted depends on how you want to handle the transactions. We remind you that if you do not enter a phone number, you will only be contacted via the YouDriver portal and email notifications.
No, at the moment it is possible to place an ad by indicating where the item is located. If you wish to place the same ad in more than one location, you should create different ads indicating a place in the different regions. Once the ad has expired, you have to place it again (we are working to improve your experience on our portal).
Of course! Click on "Setting" or "Dashboard" (if you are a Professional) at the top right, go to the "My Ads" section and finally click on the "Delete Ad" recycle bin next to the ad you want to delete.
Please note that once deleted it can no longer be recovered.
Absolutely not! YouDriver does not deduct any sum from economic transactions for the sale of any item, whatever the amount or form.
Please note that forms of payment such as Western Union or Moneygram, for example, are not traceable. This means that, once the money transfer has been made, you cannot block it and you cannot report it in the event of a fraudulent purchase.
Once the ad is created, it is available for 35 days. However, if you mark your ad as "Sold", it will no longer be available. If you wish to delete the ad from your history also, click on "Setting" at the top right corner, then on "My ads" and finally on the recycle bin icon next to the ad you wish to delete, and confirm.
- YouDriver allows you to publish buy and sell ads, comments and presentation pages for businesses only if they comply with Italian law and YouDriver's publishing policy.
- YouDriver does not accept images with minors, nudity, prejudicial pictures or sources of any punitive or compensatory claim from the concerned party.
- YouDriver is not responsible for texts, comments or posts left in the dedicated sections, which are mendacious, harmful, defamatory, racist, prejudicial or sources of any punitive or compensatory claim from the concerned party.
- YouDriver can at any time delete ads and comments and block profiles that do not comply with our policy: suspension or deletion of the profile.
- YouDriver advises you to be wary of any email or text message requesting personal data or money. This scam method is called "phishing", and is an illegal practice. YouDriver is not in charge of managing or guaranteeing economic transactions. We advise you to avoid these links and to contact law enforcement agencies at the website: https://www.commissariatodips.it/approfondimenti/phishing.html
- For information regarding our policy, please read the information provided at the following link: https://youdriver.com/termini-condizioni
Do you still have doubts?
Contact us and we will reply as soon as possible!